Arts and tattooing were always a big thing in my life. When I finally managed to reach a tattoo machine for the first time in my life back in 2018; out of many styles I chose Dotwork and Blackwork - these are tiny black dots and thin lines of ink that come together to build complex and detailed stories in tattoos. The result is often dark and mystical.
How to book an appointment
To request an appointment please send e-mail [email protected] and include the following:
- A description of the tattoo design you want, any references are welcome (knowing that I will not copy an exact image, but point of what you like)
- Size in cm
- Placement (which body part, if you already have other tattoos on that area send the photo)
- Include your desired date and time, so I may accommodate you the best that I can
- If you would like to choose to have one of my premade designs, send the one you have interest in including placement and size
Why did my appointment get rejected?
My artwork only works within the realm of black and grey with the use of white ink highlights. For example, if you are looking for a full-colour tattoo or something not within the realm of my portfolios I may not be the artist for your desired tattoo. Please don’t take it personally, I want you to end up with the artist that has the interest and ability to give you the attention your tattoo deserves, and who will do an amazing job at it.
Other important information
- I do not tattoo clients under the age of 18. (Driving license, ID or passport is required)
- The hourly rate is 1100 sek.
- A 500 sek drawing deposit is due at the time of booking. All deposits are non-refundable and does not go towards the total cost of your tattoo.
- Both children and animals are welcome to the shop but they cannot be at tattoo rooms.
- Please remember your appointment day and time, I reserve the right to cancel your appointment if you are more than 15 minutes late.
- Drawing of tattoos will be shared on the day of your appointment.
- I do not feel comfortable altering other artists work. I will not “touch up” or “finish” a tattoo done by another artist.